Indonesian Cuisine

I   Home    I    Camera   I    Laptop   I    Health Journal   I    Mobile Phone   I    Camping Gear   I    New Cars   I    Harley Davidson   I    Medical Equipment   I    Contact   I    Career   I


Monday, May 14, 2012

Indonesian Spicy Spinach



Indonesian Spicy Spinach

Ingredients :
500 grams spinach
200 g tempeh, cut the length of 1x2x1cm, fried
100 grams of rice anchovies, fried
1 bay leaf
1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
500 ml coconut milk from 1/2 coconut

Subtle spice:
5 red onions
4 pieces of red pepper curls
3 pieces of red chili sauce
1 cm ginger

Processing Method:

Saute the spices, bay leaves and lemon grass until fragrant. Enter the kale. Saute until wilted.
Enter the coconut milk, salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Stir well. Pour the coconut milk. Cook until boiling.
Enter rice tempeh and anchovies. Cook until thick.

Reade to serve for 5 person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home